We are YSS:
At YSS we transform lives. Every day our mission is to create hope and opportunity by putting kids first. We’re seeking a proven leader, with a clinical background, who is mission driven and wants to create real IMPACT at one of Iowa’s most respected and comprehensive youth and family development organizations.
Reporting to the President and CEO and part of the YSS management team, the YSS of Hamilton County Community Based Center (CBC) Director and Mental Health Therapist/Clinical Supervisor position combines two roles to provide overall leadership of YSS of Hamilton County and oversight of the Adel and Dean Bowden Youth and Family Clinic in Webster City.
The CBC Director role will lead the development and execution of the community engagement plan, staff the YSS of Hamilton County Community Advisory Board, provide financial oversight, manage marketing and public relations, and deepen partnerships with community organizations and individual donors and stakeholders.
The Mental Health Therapist (temporarily or independently licensed) will provide therapy to individuals and families. If qualified, this position could hold the title of Clinical Supervisor and provide oversight and supervision to other YSS clinicians.
Few positions combine both community and clinical practices in a leadership role with the opportunity to create significant impact.
What we offer:
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Fun team environment
- Mission-driven work
- Wellness program offerings
- Discounts on pet insurance
- Flexible shift and hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Development of employment skills that you can take with you anywhere: teamwork, problem-solving, adaptability, communication, leadership, creativity
What you will need:
- A master’s degree in social work, mental health counseling, marriage and family therapy, or psychology with a current license to practice the profession in the state of Iowa is required.
- At least one year of experience in individual, group, and family therapy, and formal training in the field of behavioral health is required.
- At least five years of related business or nonprofit experience is required.
Officer Manager/Client Services Officer.
If qualified, this position could provide clinical and/or administrative supervision to assigned mental health therapists, addiction counselors, and BHIS providers.
For questions about this position, please contact Andrew Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com