Website First State Bank
First State Bank has an immediate full-time bank Teller position available in our Webster City Branch for an enthusiastic individual seeking to work in a team environment. Bank Tellers hold the front line in a bank as they are the employees that clients generally see and interact with first. We want to provide the greatest possible opportunity and incentive for our employees’ growth and well-being and to challenge our employees to deliver our promise of “First For You”. First State Bank is proud of the excellent reputation we have in the communities we serve.
- Process financial transactions promptly and accurately
- Strictly adhere to all bank policies and procedures
- Prioritize clients’ needs and wants
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Communicate professionally with all clients and coworkers
- Uphold understanding of all banking products and services, along with company systems and procedures
Teller Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Teller or banking experienced preferred, but not required
- Relevant Computer Skills
- Cash handling and customer service experience required
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Able to multi-task and work with little supervision
- Detail-orientated with a mind for number
- Moving object weighing 20/25 lbs.
- Sitting 20% of day. Standing 60% of day.
- Walking or moving 20% of day.
First State Bank/Town and Country Insurance Agency is an EO Employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty and integrity
Self-starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.