Website Town & Country Insurance
We are a dynamic growing insurance agency that offers competitive compensation and benefits along with tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. The team at Town & Country Insurance is professional, friendly and helpful! We are proud to be recognized as a Trusted Choice agency and have grown to become one of the largest insurance providers in Iowa.
The Receptionist is the service link between the insurance agency client and the carriers represented by the agency. A friendly, customer-service oriented personality and a positive, cooperative attitude are paramount. Provide current clients and prospects with quality service, assist agency with prospecting and sales activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
– Serve Agency as receptionist
– Completes accounting functions of balancing & deposits
– Provide assistance to staff as needed
– Assist on Special Projects
– Process Payments
– Process company correspondence as directed, including checking company websites on a weekly basis
– Determine distribution of returned premium checks received from company
– Assist agency with retention
– Participate with producers in a prospect and client call program when requested
– Will comply with agency policies and workflows
· Highly professional with unquestionable integrity and moral character
· Attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively across a diverse organization and client base
· Ability to prioritize, be flexible, respond to change environments
· Strong listener and works well with people
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Service oriented and self motivated
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
To apply for this job please visit www.tcins.com.