Website First State Bank
|First State Bank has two immediate full-time Personal Banker Representative positions available for an enthusiastic individual seeking to work in a team environment. We want to provide the greatest possible opportunity and incentive for our employees’ growth and well-being and to challenge our employees to deliver our promise of “First For You”. First State Bank is proud of the excellent reputation we have in the communities we serve.The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent banking services to our customers in a professional and courteous manner, maintain a basic understanding of our products and services, accurately and efficiently process customers’ transactions and fully comply with company and departmental policies and regulations.
· Process financial transactions promptly and accurately
· Strictly adhere to all bank policies and procedures
· Prioritize customers’ needs and wants
· Provide impeccable customer service
· Communicate professionally with all customers and coworkers
|High School diploma or GED required· Banking experienced preferred, but not required
· Relevant Computer Skills
· Cash handling and customer service experience required
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
· Detail-oriented with a mind for numbers
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.