Website Iowa Home Care
We are excited to add an Office Manager to our team in Webster City, IA! If you are organized, detailed, positive and can help support and lead all levels of staff, consider applying today!
The Office Manager is responsible organizing, coordinating and performing office operations and procedures to ensure that all administrative supports are in alignment with the organization’s mission and goals/objectives.
• Assumes the role of an ongoing “Ambassador” for IHC’s strategic goals and objectives.
• Promotes and develops a warm, welcoming professional office environment for all staff, guests, applicants, and vendors.
• Communicates clearly, directly, and honestly at all times. Communication tone is warm, welcoming, encouraging, and positive.
• Responsible for ensuring that all incoming calls are answered timely and in a courteous/professional manner utilizing standardized customer service scripting.
• Ensures office is neat, clean, and professional in appearance. Coordinates all appropriate office cleaning is on schedule and meeting the office needs.
• Develops organized, professional office flows that effectively meet the administrative demands of the organization.
• Educates/instructs new and current administrative staff on various job duties as needed. Verifies that all office support staff are fully oriented, competent in their role. Supports office staff throughout the course of their onboarding or with any organizational practice/procedure change.
• Works collaboratively with Clinical Manager and Administrator to develop a strong, efficient, compliant, and responsive administration that meets clinical, operational, human resource and financial demands ensuring all administrative supports are fully oriented and competent with their job role.
• Promotes all IHC customer service and public relations initiatives by actively identifying, participating, promoting service to clients, employees, and the community as a whole.
• Interfaces with client’s, families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals in a professional, responsive, and courteous manner when coordinating care.
• Promotes client satisfaction at all times. Works closely with Administrator/Clinical Manager and Field Staff to ensure that clients are satisfied with services.
• Assists Administrator/Clinical Manager with managing Client Concerns as directed.
• Performs and provides oversight to the routine quality assurance activities as related to clinical record compliance.
• Ability to work with and provide oversight to varying skill levels of staff, manage multiple concurrent priorities and projects effectively.
• Reports and communicates all compliance concerns and/or risk areas to the Administrator immediately. Works closely with Administrator/Clinical Manager to resolve problems urgently.
• 4-year degree in healthcare administration, management or relevant field
• Previous management experience (healthcare setting preferred)
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle with ability to travel in all types of weather on company business (as needed)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice and provide our staff a competitive salary and full benefits package which includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), and a paid time off plan. Enjoy the flexibility of home health care, and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.