Website First State Bank
First State Bank has an immediate full-time bank Teller position available for an enthusiastic individual seeking to work in a team environment. Bank Tellers hold the front line in a bank as they are the employees that clients generally see and interact with first. We want to provide the greatest possible opportunity and incentive for our employees’ growth and well-being and to challenge our employees to deliver our promise of “First For You”. First State Bank is proud of the excellent reputation we have in the communities we serve.
· Process financial transactions promptly and accurately
· Strictly adhere to all bank policies and procedures
· Prioritize clients’ needs and wants
· Provide impeccable customer service
· Communicate professionally with all clients and coworkers
· Uphold understanding of all banking products and services, along with company systems and procedures
Teller Qualifications and Skills:
· High School diploma or GED required
· Teller or banking experienced preferred, but not required
· Relevant Computer Skills
· Cash handling and customer service experience required
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Able to multi-task and work with little supervision
· Detail-orientated with a mind for number
· Moving object weighing 20/25 lbs.
· Sitting 20% of day. Standing 60% of day.
· Walking or moving 20% of day.
First State Bank/Town and Country Insurance Agency is and EO Employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled
*Why First State Bank: *
First State Bank has seven locations to serve you and all of your banking needs.
“Our mission is to make certain our customers know that we truly are “First for You!” We strive to provide you with superior, quality service by highly trained, professional staff and the comfort of a personal atmosphere to make you feel at home when you walk through the door.
Come to work for us and find:
· Competitive benefit package
· Five day work week, will work a Saturday rotation
· We believe in work/life balance Well respected staff and an opportunity to learn from the best in the business!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience:
Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.fsbwc.com.