Website Gerber Auto Care
Auto Technician job summary: Gerber Auto Care is in need of an experienced, thorough Mechanic for our service department. The successful candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing mechanical issues on customers’ cars, including AC and electrical problems. We’re looking for a well-trained and highly organized professional who takes pride in his or her work and can perform various customer service duties as required throughout the day.
Auto Technician responsibilities and duties:
* Diagnose vehicles based on observational and mechanical testing as well as information provided by the customer.
* Provide the Service Manager with detailed solutions for repairs and replacements on customer vehicles.
* Repair vehicles based on the diagnosed issues and repair estimate.
* Test drive vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist.
* File appropriate documentation on each repair.
Auto Technician qualifications and skills:
* High school diploma/GED required
* ASE certification preferred but not required
* 3+ years of automotive repair experience
* Valid driver’s license
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs
* Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
Call Josh or Jess today at 515-832-5061 to set up an interview or Email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org